Ch Ch Ch Changes
We are now thirty two days into the Year of the Sequence, as reckoned by the Redguard, counting it from the beginning of a Grandmaster’s term. A lot has happened in the last month. Let’s take a moment to catch our breath, and look back, shall we?
- The creation of the Conclave channel so everyone can see a measure of what happens in the Lower Council.
- Review of the Triad positions, and clear descriptions of what their mandates are.
- Passing of the Changing Magic Act, setting up a stronger system for our developers, on top of saying anyone can be a member of the Arcaenum, without leaving their regular Battalion
- Setting up of the Diplomatic Corp, also eliminating the requirement to be a member of the Feathers
- Strong progress on the Knight Project, as well as its components like the Squire system, Project Seshat, and normalizing how the Knights store their documents
Has it really only been a month? Whew.
What’s next? Well, June is right around the corner, and we’re getting positioned to see if the Admins have anything actually planned. In the meantime, we’re going to continue working on the Arcaenum projects, and get it down in writing what the Knights of the Ashen Blade are responsible for.
On top of that, First Builder Nicolai is hard at work planning our first ever “Game Knight”: be sure to fill out the times survey here and the games survey here so he can develop a strong plan to make these events fun and successful.
In the meantime, is there something you think I should know? Email me at Grandmaster@AprilKnights.org.
Redguard Provides. Reguard Prevails.
Until next time.